Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Going out in Mexi style

It's incredibly hard to believe that this time last year, I was just coming back from a two-week trip in Mexico following my three-month internship with the Associated Press. This time around, I know for sure that I'm coming back to the D.F. and I have a job, no matter how dubious or lackluster it might be. End-of-the-year trips in Mexico have included a tranquil, lazy weekend in the colorful colonial city of Guanajuato, a toasty long weekend in Puerto Escondido with Matt and his parents (who stayed for 10 days, lucky), and a Sunday hike to Ajuso, a mountain just outside Mexico City and reachable by a series of 2-peso metro rides and 4-peso bus rides for a 1.5-hour journey. Here are some pics. Perhaps I'll add witty comments when I feel like it.
El PĂ­pila in Guanajuato
Santa Fe hotel with the Peters in Puerto Escondido
Being cold in the forests of Ajusco.

No comments:

Post a Comment